I’ve gotten a good momentum going on the t-shirt quilt for my friend–all the shirts are cut down and interfaced and I was able to estimate the block sizes I need to cut based on the design and make a plan for the quilt top:

IMG_0283

 

IMG_0284

There was some graph paper and tape action while watching the Oscars Sunday night.

I also finished up the skirt I started last weekend but I had some (a lot of) issues with the fit so it stopped being a fast and easy project. But it fits now and looks decent on me, even if it is a little shorter than I would like. (I would model these spring projects but it’s hard to talk myself into it when it’s snowing yet again outside…)photo