Two weekends ago I was ready to cut out the camel’s hair cape…and instead I ended up folding and organizing all the new fabric. I realized I have enough fabric to work on a new project a month until August, so I put away the cape until September and got started on something a little more seasonal.
(Pattern is a Burda download.)
I already made a muslin, aka a test run in fabric you don’t care about (I left off the sleeves for the sake of time).
I wanted to check the fit and construction, because I’m using the good stuff for the real version:
Obviously, everyone needs professional-looking bow blouses with TINY ANIMALS on them.