Well, it seems that I can’t stop making underwear from fabric scraps and posting awkwardly staged photos of them for all to see:

After the resounding success of the last two pair, I realized I had nearly two yards of a brushed poly knit in my stash. I bought it for Hudson pants, thinking it was more of a camel color, but it was too close to skin color to be pants. But that made it great for undies!

I’d also been saving some scraps from makingĀ this dress circa 2011 (which I still love even though I don’t really wear dresses anymore). I tried out some contrast bands in the poly knit and used the last of the precious print for the front and back.

I feel like I’ve won the lottery–not only do I finally have comfy underwear, I can make them for FREE. If this turns in to Karen’s Underwear Blog, don’t be surprised.