I finished the knitting part of the sweater project (yes, still that one) last night while watching Dr. Zhivago. Now I just have to sew it up.
And I found the rules for the Roy Rogers Riders Club yesterday!
1. Be neat and clean.
2. Be courteous and polite.
3. Always obey your parents.
4. Protect the weak and help them.
5. Be brave but never take chances.
6. Study hard and learn all you can.
7. Be kind to animals and take care of them.
8. Eat all your food and never waste any.
9. Love God and go to Sunday school regularly.
10. Always respect our flag and our country.
I like how “be clean” is rule 1 and “don’t be a heathen” barely makes it in at number 9.
Who does this remind you of? Hmmm…
Nothing wrong with being a heathen!