I finally made myself fix the cuffs on this guy and just finish it already, so I present the first finished sewing of 2016:
Pattern: Archer Button Up Shirt from Grainline Studio (really well drafted in the shoulders and body–fits like J. Crew)
Fabric: Liberty Tana Lawn in Mitsi, bought back in 2011
Construction Notes: I added an inch to the sleeves and body but didn’t really need it, although the sleeve length came in handy when I had to re-do the cuffs. I used French seams on this instead of flat-felled (copying a J. Crew Liberty shirt I already had) and got lovely pearl buttons from Fashion Sewing Supply.