1. Boy, this takes a long time.
2. What is the etymology of gin, anyway?*
3. I blame the books of my young adulthood for a lot.
4. “I am Lazarus, come from the dead
Come back to tell you all, I will tell you all.”
5. I want a curly grey dog. I would call him Sasha.
Item 4 is T.S. Eliot, from “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.” I almost never remember that part; I think having to help (well, cut) my roommate out of his mummy costume this past weekend brought it to mind. (Long story. But look how literature is appropriate for any situation!)