I really felt this Danny Lavery list: Problems I Sometimes Have That A Gorilla Who Lives At The Zoo Might Also Have:
- Daily life too easy due to lack of natural predators and repetitive environment
- Not enough of the day spent foraging and resting
- Plum at lunch has weird texture
- Walking in a little circles no longer really “doing it” for my mental health lately
- I am asked too many tiring questions in a row in an attempt to establish my familiarity with grammar or object permanence
I think I need more enrichment in my little enclosure or more reliable rewards. Maybe both.