The mountains are getting grayer and grayer and inside is looking nicer and nicer. I didn’t take a lot of photos over the weekend but I will take this opportunity to tell you about Stuffing Eggs:
- Save leftover Thanksgiving stuffing (or buy a box of stuffing mix from Trader Joes before Thanksgiving so you are sure to get your Stuffing Eggs fix).
- Heat up the stuffing in a baking dish in a 400 degree oven for about ten minutes.
- Make wells in the stuffing and break in some eggs. Cover with some cheese.
- Bake until the eggs are done to your taste.
- Carb up before your hike and announce several times to your partner, “Going out for brunch is for suckers.”
(Toby toes pic is by Doc; Stuffing Eggs concept is by Sam Sifton in his bossy and delightful book Thanksgiving.)